Banana lassi is a very refreshing traditional Indian drink that reminds us of our traditional Milkshake! It can also be reinvented with all the seasonal fruits you like!
- 1 banana
- 1 plain creamy yogurt
- 1 yoghurt pot of milk (vegetable or animal)
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla pod (optional)
1. First, pour the yoghurt, milk and sugar into the blender.
2. Then add the seeds of the vanilla pod. To recover them, split the pod in half lengthwise then scrape the inside with a knife.
3. Peel and cut the banana into pieces, then add it to the rest.
4. Mix everything to obtain a creamy and homogeneous texture. Banana lassi is best eaten fresh, so keep it in the fridge for at least one hour. However, it is possible to consume it directly if you wish!