Do you like banana splits? This incredibly visual dessert made up of a banana, melted chocolate and 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream is indeed heartwarming! So, revisit it in the form of an ultra gourmet banana split milkshake.
- 1 banana
- 20 cl of milk
- 20g chocolate
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
1. To start your milkshake, remove the skin from the banana, then cut it into slices. Drop them into the blender.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, then set aside.
3. Cover the banana slices with the milk and mix once.
4. Then add the scoops of vanilla ice cream and start the blender again.
5. Finish by pouring in the melted chocolate and mixing one last time. Transfer your banana split milkshake into a glass and enjoy immediately!