This delicious chicken and tomato quiche is to take wherever you go. It can also be enjoyed during an aperitif dinner for example. In addition to being tasty, it is rather simple and quick to make!
- 200g flour
- 100g cold butter
- 1 half tsp. salt
- 8 cl of water
- 1 chicken breast
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 20 cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt pepper
1. First, make the shortcrust pastry. With the sheet of your robot or by hand, work the flour with the butter and the salt in order to have a crumbly dough similar to coarse sand.
2. Form a well and pour the water. Knead (but not too much) until you get a soft dough. Wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.3. Cut the chicken into small dice and sauté in a drizzle of olive oil. Book.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and cream. Add salt and pepper.
5. Preheat your oven to 220°C. Meanwhile, roll out your dough on a floured work surface into a disk about 3 millimeters thick. Darken it in a pie dish and prick it with a fork.
6. Spread the chicken and the halved tomatoes in the bottom, then pour the liquid preparation over it. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Your chicken and tomato quiche is ready to be devoured!