The red fruit season is in full swing. Fresh and tangy, they awaken the taste buds! Use them in a delicious red fruit clafoutis that will give you multiple flavors in one bite. This is a simple and quick recipe that you can enjoy after a hearty meal because of its lightness. Treat yourself !
- 400 g of red fruits
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 20 cl of milk at room temperature
- 20 cl heavy cream
- 1 knob of butter to butter the dish
1. First, preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Then, rinse and dry the berries in the open air or by patting them gently.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and incorporate the flour. Then, pour in the milk and the heavy cream, then mix vigorously until you obtain a nice homogeneous preparation.
4. To finish, transfer the dough to your previously buttered dish (or to your small ramekins) and distribute the red fruits. Sprinkle everything with a little sugar and bake for about 45 minutes.
Serve your red fruit clafoutis when it is lukewarm or even cold!