The cucumber rolls with fresh cheese are super easy to make and will be a sensation as an aperitif! In addition to being visually appealing, they will offer you a real freshness in the mouth. You can also serve them as a starter if you wish.
For about 6 rolls
- 1 cucumber
- 200g fresh cheese
- 50g feta
- 1 C. chopped parsley _
- 1 C. garlic powder
1. To start, wash the cucumber, then cut the ends.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, cut wide, fairly thin strips about 1 or 2 mm thick.
3. In a bowl, mix the ricotta with the feta until you get a very creamy mixture. Then season with parsley and garlic powder.
4. Place a teaspoon of cheese at the end of a strip, then roll it on itself. At the end, hold it with a toothpick!
5. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up.
Keep your cucumber rolls with cream cheese and feta chilled until ready to serve!