If you are looking for a fresh and light dish, the green bean salad will satisfy you! It is both melting and crunchy, and all the flavors brought by the ingredients that constitute it combine perfectly. It’s your turn !
- 400g green beans
- 100g tomatoes cherry
- 50 g fresh goat cheese
- A few pickled peppers
- 1 red onion
1. To start, if your green beans are fresh, cook them. Otherwise, drain them and rinse them with clear water.
2. Rinse the cherry tomatoes, then cut them in 4.
3. Cut your pickled peppers into small pieces. You can also use pan-fried bell peppers, as long as they are tender.
4. Peel and peel your red onion before slicing it.
5. Place all the elements in a salad bowl, then mix. Finish by crumble the fresh goat cheese on top. Then reserve your bean salad in the fridge until the moment of tasting.