Melting and colorful, this nectarine pie appeals to young and old alike! Quick and above all easy to make, it will be a sensation wherever you take it. Alternate with white and yellow nectarines to bring a touch of originality!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 250g of flour
- 185g soft butter
- 25g lukewarm milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 C. teaspoon fleur de sel
- 1 C. caster sugar _
- 6 nectarines
- 2 eggs
- 30g caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 20 cl of liquid cream
1. To start, if you choose to make your homemade shortcrust pastry, follow this recipe .
2. Then, rinse the nectarines, then cut them into not too thick strips.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugars before pouring the liquid cream.
4. When your pie dough is spread in the mold, prick the bottom as well as the edges, then pour your mixture prepared in the previous step.
5. On top, arrange the slices of nectarines harmoniously and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C.
Remove your nectarine pie from the oven and let it cool to room temperature before enjoying it!