This recipe smells like summer thanks to the delicious vegetables that make it up! In addition, the pan-fried sunny vegetables are ultra-melting in the mouth and above all, really tasty. It can be eaten both hot and cold, as an accompaniment or as a spread for an aperitif. So, arm yourself with a little patience and head to the stove!
- 2 large eggplants
- 2 red peppers
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 1 pineapple tomato
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 200 g of tomato coulis
- A pinch of thyme
- Salt pepper
1. First, remove the peduncle from the aubergines, then cut them into cubes. Place everything in a bowl and salt to make them drain.
2. Cut the tomatoes into cubes, as well as the pepper. Take care to remove the pips as well as the white parts.
3. Fry the aubergines in a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Do the same with the peppers in a separate pan, with the tomatoes and the peeled and minced garlic beforehand.
4. When everything starts to become soft, combine everything in the same pan and add the tomato coulis. Sprinkle with thyme, then salt and pepper to taste.
5. Leave to reduce for another 15 minutes or so.
Your sunny vegetable pan-fried is then ready to be tasted!