The crumble-style plum pie brings you lovely flavors and pleasant textures for your taste buds. It also offers a different way of tasting these fruits. With a nice scoop of ice cream to accompany it, it will make people happy. This recipe is both easy and quick, so go ahead and get started!
For 8 people
- 250g of flour
- 125g soft butter
- 1 C. salt
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon ground almonds (or brown sugar)
- 800g plums
- 80g brown sugar
- 50g butter
- 1 C. flour
- 65g flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 70g butter
1. In a bowl, place the flour, melted butter and salt.
2. Pour the cold water and form a homogeneous ball of dough. Knead for a few minutes.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface using a rolling pin. Then place it in a pie pan previously buttered or lined with parchment paper.
4. Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork, then sprinkle it with ground almonds or brown sugar (this will prevent the dough from being soaked in plum juice).
5. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
6. Wash and pit the plums before halving or quartering them. Arrange them on the bottom of the pie.
7. In a bowl, stir the flour and sugar into the butter using your fingers to form coarse crumbs. Then add the plums and bake your crumble-style plum pie for 30 to 40 minutes depending on the power of your oven.