Plum season is back! Juicy, tasty and slightly tart, plums really have it all. So, enjoy them in turn as a plum crumble. You will see, it is a delight!
For 6 persons
- A dozen red plums
- 150g flour
- 130g caster sugar or brown sugar
- 120g butter
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Rinse your plums and cut them into small dice. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, lightly cook the plums. When they begin to cook, pour a tablespoon of sugar, then reduce for a few minutes.
3. Butter your dish or your ramekins and arrange the plums in the bottom.
4. Now prepare the crumble. To do this, place the flour, the butter cut into pieces and the brown sugar in a bowl. Then mix with your fingertips until you obtain a sandy and uneven paste. Add cinnamon if desired.
5. Spread the crumble dough over the plums, then bake for about 30 minutes depending on the power of your oven.
Enjoy your plum crumble warm or cold!