Taste a beautiful colorful quiche rich in flavors thanks to the gourmet combination of broccoli and cherry tomatoes. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can take wherever you go!
1 shortcrust pastry
250g cherry tomatoes
3 to 4 heads of broccoli
20 cl of liquid cream
150 g cheese of your choice (blue, parmesan, goat cheese, etc.)
1 C. oregano _
- Start by preparing the shortcrust pastry if you choose to make it at home.
- Next, cook the broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Rinse and dry the cherry tomatoes. You can then cut them in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the single cream and half the parmesan. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with oregano.
- Once your disc of shortcrust pastry is dark in the mould, spread the cherry tomatoes and the broccoli on the base of the pie, then pour the mixture on top. Finish by sprinkling the rest of the parmesan before baking in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Let your broccoli and cherry tomato quiche cool to room temperature before you can eat it.