Savor the prawn and curry risotto right away! Creamy and melting, this recipe is truly tasty. Curry brings a real asset to this dish, but you are free to leave it out. Head to the stoves!
For 6 persons
- 350g round or arborio rice
- 400g shelled prawns
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 30 g grated parmesan
- 15 cl of dry white wine
- 1 C. teaspoon curry powder
- 1 litre. vegetable broth
- 60g butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons fresh cream (or 10 cl liquid cream)
- Salt and pepper
1. To start, peel and slice the onion.
2. In a frying pan, melt 30 grams of butter and brown the chopped onion. Then add the prawns, salt and pepper, then cook for a few minutes over medium heat. Book.
3. Heat the liter of water and dilute your vegetable broth.
4. In a sauté pan or other saucepan, melt the remaining 30 g of butter and pour in the rice. Mix and cook until it becomes translucent.
5. Deglaze with the white wine, stir and let the rice absorb the liquid. Then pour the broth ladle by ladle, waiting for the rice to absorb properly between each addition. Stir regularly.
6. At the end of cooking, add the cream with the curry, the chopped parsley, the parmesan, the prawns and the onion. Mix and serve your shrimp and curry risotto immediately!