If you are looking for an original drink to welcome your guests, make this delicious tomato and strawberry gazpacho! The balsamic vinegar brings a very pleasant sweet note in the mouth. This starter is refreshing for the taste buds and above all, it is very easy to make.
- 250g strawberries
- 4 red tomatoes
- 1 pineapple tomato (yellow)
- 4 to 5 sprigs of basil
- 1 C. balsamic vinegar
- 1 C. garlic coffee powder
- Salt pepper
1. To start, wash the strawberries then hull them before cutting them into quarters.
2. Then make a cross on the skin of each tomato and plunge them into a pot of boiling water for about 30 seconds. Peel them and roughly chop them into cubes.
3. Place everything in a blender with the vinegar, salt, pepper, then blend. Adjust by pouring a little water according to the desired consistency.
4. To finish, pass the preparation through a sieve to recover only the juice (unless your blender has mixed everything correctly). Book in the fridge until the moment of service!
5. Pour your tomato and strawberry gazpacho into the glasses. Then arrange a small strawberry and basil as decoration!