It’s summer and you’re drowning in tomatoes? So, enjoy these tomatoes stuffed with rice and mozzarella. Easy, quick and delicious, they will offer you a light and vegetarian meal!
For 4 people
- 8 tomatoes
- 200 g round or Thai rice
- 40 g grated parmesan
- 250g mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
1. First, cook the rice, then drain it.
2. Cut the tops of the tomatoes then empty them. Set aside the juice and pulp in a bowl.
3. Mix the rice with the tomato juice and pulp as well as the parmesan. Salt, pepper.
4. Garnish the tomatoes before placing small pieces of mozzarella on top.
5. Cover with the tops of the tomatoes and bake at 200°C for 35 minutes.
Enjoy your tomatoes stuffed with rice and mozzarella immediately!