During long car journeys, for a quick lunch break or for a picnic, the sandwich is the snack most often tasted! In addition to being practical to carry, it is infinitely declinable according to individual tastes. Here, we offer you a tuna sandwich!
For 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices of bread
- 200g tuna canned
- 2 eggs
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon mayonnaise (or cream cheese)
- A few kernels of corn
1. To start, wash the lettuce and then spin dry it.
2. Then, in a large bowl, place the drained tuna and the mayonnaise or cream cheese, then mix to obtain a very creamy tuna.
3. Cook the eggs for 8 minutes in boiling water before plunging them into cold water to stop the cooking.
4. On a slice of bread, place a lettuce leaf, spread the tuna over the entire surface and add a few corn kernels. Then, cut thin slices of eggs and garnish your bread with them. Close the sandwich with the second slice of bread and voila!
You can cut your tuna sandwich into a triangle to eat it more easily.